Carol, here is a link with phone numbers to NC support group. My only
caution when clicking
on this page is Do Not download the GAIN program linked to the page

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/csupnc.html
OR for Greensboro, call
NC      Greensboro      Greensboro Parkinson Support Group      2nd Tue         1:30 PM
336-375-1281    Jack Zimmerman