Probably not the place to start big discussion, so I will just state my
belief in
a simple paragraph.  First, I do not like labels, as they get redefined
by the
media, and by folks in general.  But, if I had to put one on where I stand,
it would be "pro-life". Reason is simple.  I do not believe anyone has
the right
to end another's life.  That being said, and that being my belief, then
I would
be against abortions and capital punishment.  The sanctity of life
position is
where I stand.
Now, I am not some kook who is going to take the law in my own hands,
and if my daughter had an abortion, I would still love her and call her
my own.
(any stage of pregnancy, or after fertilization)
War, on the other hand, is different in that it is self-defense, even
with the
pre emptive doctrine of Bush. This doctrine is supported by the
911 independent commission  and the American people.

I think that is about all I can say about it.
Jeff