To All those attending Inkshed 21:

Sun Peaks Resort is arranging a wine tasting for us as an
"extra-curricular" activity at a cost of $30 per person. It will take place
at 5pm on the Saturday.

Please review the message below (prepared by the resort) &, if you'd like to
join in, let me know via e-mail--or, better yet, contact the catering
manager (Leslie
Albert) directly:

Leslie Albert
Catering Sales Manager
250 578 6013 phone
250 578 6001 fax

Regards, Will

P.S. I'm told that space is limited, so we'll register on a first come,
first "served" basis!

 From the sun-drenched southwest benches of the "Golden Mile" come the
world-class wines of Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery,
one of the original wineries in the South Okanagan!

Join us for a sampling of their incredible wines, some fresh from their
gold medal wins in recent Canadian competitions. We are featuring five
wines along with a sampler of fine cheese and seasonal fruit.

Mr. Jim Willard of Gehringer Brothers Estate Wineries, will discuss each
wine in depth and answer any questions you may have regarding these wines
or other new varietals and wines offered by this fine Okanagan winery.

Price per person is $30.00

Your wine session begins promptly at 5:00 pm on Saturday, May 8, 2004
In Salon C ~ Sun Peaks Ballroom
In the beautiful Delta Sun Peaks Resort

Space is limited!

  All requests to attend must be received by Tuesday, May 4
to ensure your attendance at this event.

                         < < Dr. W.F. Garrett-Petts > >
                               Associate Professor,
                         English & Modern Languages

         UCC, 900 McGill Road                    Voice: (250) 828-5248
         Box 3010, Kamloops B.C.                 FAX: (250) 371-5697
         B.C. V2C 5N3 Canada.                    E-mail: [log in to unmask]

          http://www.cariboo.bc.ca/smallcities/ResearchGroup/Garrett-Petts/index.htm
                        < < Writing is a Performance Art > >