I've been looking into different options for getting to Kamloops, and the cheapest
option (at least by $150 USD) for me is to fly into Vancouver, and I was wondering
if anyone from there might be able to give me a ride from the airport.  I still
haven't booked my flight, so I can still reasonably adjust my arrival time based on
other people's schedule.

If you are driving to Kamloops from Vancouver and don't mind stopping by at the
airport, please let me know (along with the time you plan to leave).

Thanks.

Tosh Tachino, M.A., B.A. Honors
Ph.D. Student, Iowa State University
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]