I expect you are all probably looking at that last big hill of end of term
marking, reports, and writing projects, but perhaps among those things are
ideas you have been kicking around, your CCCCs presentation you'd like to
write up, and  items in recent newsletters or conferences you'd like to
respond to. If so, now is the time and your Inkshed Newsletter is the place.

Some specific items we need are a report on the CCCCs conference (perhaps
from a first time participant?); a report on the Canadian Caucus; more items
for the ongoing annotated bibliography; and book reviews. For this next
edition, I'd also like to include short fiction or poetry that is related to
the process, the study, or the teaching of writing. I have received a few
pieces in the past and not known quite how to include them, so a special
section on occasion for these items provides a place for us to enjoy a
different approach to, a different way of thinking about, our interests in
language.

Deadline for submissions, April 26th.

Send items, please, to Jane Milton
 or
5163 Duke Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 3J6

Looking forward to the deluge... Jane.