While I don't mean to stifle discussion, aren't we just preaching to the choir
here? So, let's have some suggestions about getting the message out beyond the
sanctuary walls. How are you going to catch the Calgary Herald headline?

I can see it: U of C. Prof says Bagging Essays a good first step ...

Rob Irish