-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [attw-l] Fwd: Steve Witte, R.I.P.
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 22:31:21 -0400
From: Alexander Friedlander <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Association of Teachers of Technical Writing"

This sad news was posted to one of my lists today.

>>on 4/8/04 9:38 AM, Peter Smagorinsky at [log in to unmask] wrote:
>>
>>> With great sadness, I report that our friend Steve Witte died on Tuesday.
>>> Steve was founding editor of Written Communication and had been ill for the
>>> last year or two.  I just learned this news and don't know what
>>> arrangements have been made. My heartfelt sympathies to Chris Haas and
>>> others who loved and were close to Steve.
>>>
>> > Peter

---
You are currently subscribed to attw-l as: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe, configure your subscription, or review attw-l archives, go to http://lyris.acs.ttu.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=attw-l.  Or e-mail the list manager at [log in to unmask]
---

--
Natasha Artemeva

Assistant Professor
School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies
Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario
K1S 5B6