Sure, Marcy. The problem is, this "other way" will be prone to other
threats like plagiarism.  If we talk about multimedia communication --
which is a great way to learn -- fears of plagiarism are around the
corner again. Let's forget about plagiarism and TEACH students how to be
ethical. The rest should be their own choice. After all, we are there to
teach not to police. (My personal view).

Natasha

--
Natasha Artemeva

Assistant Professor
School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies
Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario
K1S 5B6