Hi All:

we really haven't meant to keep you in the dark! In response to many questions about the timing of this conference, it is planned as follows:

May 7

4pm -6pm registration
followed by dinner, presentation by Shirley Brice Heath and our first Inkshed

May 8 and 9--busy days, packed with presentations, and activities.
** for those of you considering slipping away on Sunday night--reconsider--it is TALENT NIGHT!

May 10 Brunch and the annual CASLL meeting--plan to be done by noon at the latest.

I hope that helps.

Thanks for the map information, Rick.

Cheers,

Rachel