Inkshed Looms!

The committee is looking forward to meeting y'all (sorry, a touch of Texas from the CCCCs) and is putting the final touches on the program.

Please register soon with us, so we know you're coming for sure and can start to plan for ground transportation.

Even more importantly, please reserve your room at SunPeaks--they will not hold our block of rooms much longer and you may find yourself either without a room, or paying a much higher rate.

Links for hotel and conference registration can be found at http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed/

Finally, a reminder that AIR CANADA flies directly to Kamloops from both Calgary and Vancouver. As well, Horizon Air flies to Kamloops directly from Seattle. It is a four hour drive from Vancouver to Kamloops (with good weather through the mountain passes); it takes about 8 scenic but demanding hours to drive here from Calgary.

Rachel (on behalf of the Inkshed organizing committee)

Rachel Nash, PhD
Assistant Professor
English and Modern Languages
University College of the Cariboo