Thanks for the notice, Andrea. I hope to meet you next year.

cheers,

Rachel

Rachel Nash, PhD
Assistant Professor
English and Modern Languages
University College of the Cariboo

tel: (250) 371-5913

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/07/04 08:30am >>>
Hi Rachel,

I wanted to let you know that I won't be able to make Inkshed this year  due
to family commitments (my husband has to be out of town that weekend & I
don't have alternative childcare arrangements).

Sorry for the inconvenience to you.

Hope to see you at next year's.

Best,
Andrea Williams