-----Original Message-----
From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Abigail Ann Young
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 7:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: administrivia

Dear Colleagues,

As term begins to wind down in North America, the season of address
changes is upon us! Please remember that, if your e-mail address is
changing (for whatever reason), you need to send me the new address
right away.

Thank you!

Abigail

--
Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English
Drama/