Mornin' PAN staff...

Just a note to congratulate you for a superb PAN Forum!!

Brenda and I thank you for your great planning and organization that made this PAN Forum so special in every aspect

The hotel arrangements worked very well, the food was delicious, the hotel people were outstanding!

The presentations, presenters, panels, speakers and moderators were fabulous!

Thank you for a great four days of brain storming, advocacy education! We learned so much!

Thank you very much for the wonderful opportunity you gave us to meet in person so many old friends from the virtual
online forums.

We also met so many new people and we were particularly pleased that the presenters (scientists and govt. officials
etc.) mingled freely with everyone.

Thank you for the opportunity to meet Joan Samuelson (my inspiration)

Thank you for the opportunity to meet all of you at PAN!

Thank you again for doing such an outstanding job of organizing a large event. We really appreciated your hard work!

We enjoyed Washington, DC ... our visit was all too brief, you have a beautiful city.

What a motivational event!  Thank you all for a fabulous time!

Sincerely ....... murray and Brenda Charters