Gail Vass wrote:

> Murray not only WON THE  AWARD at the 2004 PAN Forum...
>
>       " The First Annual Parkinson's Advocacy Award
> For Outstanding Contribution to the Parkinson's Community"
>
> but PAN has named this award after him and it's now called :
>
>                   "The Murray Charters Award
> For Outstanding Contribution to the Parkinson's Community"

I cannot think of anyone more deserving than Murray. He is selfless,
humble, and tireless in helping others and working to spread awareness
of PD and encouraging the search for a cure. I am proud to know him, and
in awe of all his work. The world is a better place because of Murray
Charters.
- Kathrynne