Bob,

I saw Joao's intelligent comments and yours, you still have not answered my
questions about in vitro clinics and birth control pills and devices.

I think the in vitro clinic issue is really important because those  embryos,
unlike SCNT are the result of fertilization.  You know that it often takes
more than just one to produce a live birth.  So, embryos are being produced and
destroyed so that infertile couples can reproduce.  Is that OK?  If not, what
is going to be done with all those extra embryos?  Why is this  being ignored?
 AND STILL GOING ON?

It seems to me that opponents of both kinds of stem cell research need to
deal with  this question and they are not doing it.
Ray