Great job, Linda, have not had the time to even look over my notes but now I
don't have to, since you were so skilled at filing a report to the list.
Sorry we didn't see much of each other, but people need to know, we worked from 8
and 9 in the morning to 5 and 6 in the evening, trying to squeeze in all the
information we could get in a limited amount of days.
The enthusiasm and energy from this group of people is amazing, and I always
feel fortunate to be in their present.
Gerry