THE GAME OF OPPONENTS OT STEM CELL RESEARCH IS TO TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE
STEM CELLS ARE BABIES THAT ARE BEING MURDERED.  VERY DISHONEST.  RAY

> As to the issue of "pre-implantation stem cells", there is room for
> legitimate discussion in that instance.  My objections deal with "viable"
> fetuses, and the "viability" is changing very quickly these days.

Bob, you always bring back the discussion to viable fetuses. The subject is
stem cells, gathered from 4-5 day old embryos (as Joao says, just a bundle of
cells) which are going to be thrown away because nobody needs them anymore.
Donīt try to make people think these embryos were meant to grow into humans,
they will be disposed of
Maryse

THE GAME OF OPPONENTS OF STEM  CELL RESEARCH IS TO TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE