Sid, thank you for your help in getting the support group list up to
date.  Your changes have already been incorporated on the Florida
page.  Our objective is to get a comprehensive list of support groups on
the web, first for the U.S., soon for Canada, I hope, and later for the
rest of the world.   Everybody's input is important.  Nobody knows what's
going on at the local level better than the people there.

I urge anyone else who knows of any corrections, additions, and deletions
to advise me - preferably off list - at [log in to unmask]

...this can be as trivial as a couple of letters transposed in a
facilitator's name ....or as major as the addition of a great new support
group.

Groups come and go, and there are probably many groups on my lists that are
extinct - those are the hardest to identify without local help.

I reckon that I've listed about 1700 support groups in the U.S. - of which
maybe 300 have disappeared and another 300 may have a new facilitator or
meeting time or whatever.  All things considered, that's not bad, but with
your help we can make it better.

Thanks in advance to all listmembers for your help.

Art

Parkinsonian links:  http://members.fortunecity.com/panforum/blynx.html