Dearest Teddy Bear Gang-You Know Who You Are....
Yesterday was one of those most overwhelming  "being on the hamster wheel"
days with everything coming to a head with a fevered pitch....I had called
home and the cell 3x each with no response from Gary so I hurried home to
see what "state" I'd find him in. I didn't find him at home, but I did
find, in a strange place never used by delivery people (the far outside
corner of the garage, away from the house door?), a cardboard
box....Imagine my surprise and joy when I saw the return address of the
Teddy Bear Gang! For a fleeting moment I forgot the cares of the world and
even the fact that Gary wasn't home....I didn't open the box....wanted to
let Gary do it....but I KNEW what was inside!

Why would we be the recipients of Teddy Bear Gang blessings? Who/how would
anyone know what our lives had been like lately? I had not posted in months
to CARE, PIEN or MSA lists other than a little blurb about Amantadine and
another on Commission on Aging being a "contact" in Michigan....My mind was
racing...boy THAT hurts!

Gary opened the box after church...It's contents were two, huge,cuddly  and
silky-soft Teddies! One chocolate and one butterscotch! Gary was
overwhelmed as he read the paperwork inside and as I explained what the
Teddy Bear Gang does....He immediately handed me the lighter colored bear
and held the darker one to his chest with tears in his eyes! A gentle hug
and touch felt in Michigan all the way from California!

What a beautiful ministry you have undertaken and what loving,
understanding and caring hearts!
I wish there was an adequate way to explain what the TBG means to us and
others...but there are no words to express it.

Have a blessed day dear friends and thanks again from two grateful new bear
parents!

Sincerely,
Maggie and Gary Brunette  Central Michigan Area 48858  Gary PD 66/53/51?