Welcome Penny:
    But sincerely, I wish you didn't have to come here at all.
    However, now that you have been dagnozed with PD, you are in the right
place.
    I was  struck by the fact that you are so young to have PD; but you
mention that some of your family members had PD. May I know how yu
arerelated to tehm?  Considering the other two, you are so young to have PD.
    Myonly adviceis thatyou shouldnever give up hope, even if nothing works.
It is good that sinemet works for you. Butit hs its own disadvantages.
    On my part, I was diagnozed with PD in 65 and as you might know I
probably was having it for a couple of decades before being diagnozed. I
decided not totake any prescription medications and wen the alternative
medicine way.  For the past 5 years I have been able to cope with
alternative medications.
    Wish you well in  your attempts to lead a normal life.
    Cheers!
    Raj