On 7 Apr 2004 at 14:39, Rayilyn Brown wrote:

> One email friend of a year ago said "they're (men) are mad cause we
> won't need their sorry butts anymore".  She is married and just
> kidding, so don't anybody get bent out of shape.  Lets have a little
> humor here while we wait and wait to argue this out. Ray

This kind of humor is objectionable.  With current technology, all we
need is a better incubator and we wouldn't need women to make babies,
either.

Is the "e-mail friend" a "dumb blonde"?  Same kind of objectionable
humor as a man and his "sorry butt".

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Professional Corporation
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  <http://www.rafink.com>
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"