-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of STANFORD BOYDEN
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 7:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: COQ10

I am the mother of a 34yo newly diagnosed Parkinsons patient.  He is
currently enrolled in a research study that involves CoQ10.  What do you
know about this med.  I would be interested to know.  Thanks - Judie

Dan Halligan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:If you want to write me directly
I would be happy to share my experiences
with CoQ10. Also there is a lot of info at www.pwpgroup.com