HI, Penny, and welcome.  If my dad had had his way I would have been Penny
Brown instead of named for him, Rayilyn Brown.  or Ray

Murray Charters and LInda Herman provide all the info, many of  the rest of
us just argue the issues.

I'm sorry to hear you are a PWP and so young, too.  I was 60 when dxed, now
68.
Meds don't help me.  DBS helped tremors.  My  maternal grandfather died at 76
of complications of PD and a paternal great-aunt had PD.

Good luck, Ray