I guess by destroying one embryo, you could in fact be killing two human
lives at once?
Not sure....But it is a science fact that human life begins at conception.

I merely state what science documents as fact, if you have a problem
with that,
then take it up with them., as Dr. Jerome Lejeune states "it is plain
experimental evidence"
Renowned doctors from the Harvard Medical School, and the Mayo Cline,
etc., all
agree that Human Life begins at conception. As far as twins go, ask a
physician or biologist.
to explain it. I bet Robet Fink could expain it.  Human life begins at
conception..

  With all due respect, you are not regarding the obvious.

Jeff

Dr. Micheline M. Mathews-Roth, Harvard medical School, gave confirming
testimony, supported by references from over 20 embryology and other
medical textbooks that human life began at conception.

* "Father of Modern Genetics" Dr. Jerome Lejeune told the lawmakers:
/"To accept the fact that after fertilization has taken place a new
human has come into being is no longer a matter of taste or opinion ...
it is plain experimental evidence."/

* Dr. Hymie Gordon, Chairman, Department of Genetics at the Mayo Clinic,
added: /"By all the criteria of modern molecular biology, life is
present from the moment of conception."/

* Dr. McCarthy de Mere, medical doctor and law professor, University of
Tennessee, testified: /"The exact moment of the beginning of personhood
and of the human body is at the moment of conception."/

* Dr. Alfred Bongiovanni, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine,
concluded, /"I am no more prepared to say that these early stages
represent an incomplete human being than I would be to say that the
child prior to the dramatic effects of puberty ... is not a human being."/

* Dr. Richard V. Jaynes: /"To say that the beginning of human life
cannot be determined scientifically is utterly ridiculous."/

* Dr. Landrum Shettles, sometimes called the "Father of In Vitro
Fertilization" notes, /"Conception confers life and makes that life one
of a kind."/ And on the Supreme Court ruling _Roe v. Wade_, /"To deny a
truth /[about when life begins] /should not be made a basis for
legalizing abortion."/

* Professor Eugene Diamond: /"...either the justices were fed a
backwoods biology or they were pretending ignorance about a scientific
certainty."/