In a message dated 4/10/04 2:01:52 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Had a nasty little thing happen to me last Saturday.  I passed out while
driving.  I was wearing a Holter monitor at the time.  I now have a
defibrillator implanted in my chest. >>

Yikes! So glad you made it through that one.

I don't know what a Holter monitor is, but it sounds like it didn't do what
it was supposed to do. I hope the defibrillator does the job.

Best wishes,
Kathleen