The big problem in this  issue is that some people , mostly from
religious beliefs, want to impose as a fact that a bundle of some still
undifferentiated human cells would have the same status of a human
being. So these people believe that using these cells would be the same
as murdering a human being.....
Best,
Joao Carvalho