Peggy Willcox    Sorry!! This is really late and dated.My neuro has nixed
N.Y. Hope it's great!
            Lorraine

replying to your messages, but I just read them!! My
life has been some what complicated and certainly different. At this point
the PAN FORUM would be too difficult physically.However, there is probably
going to be 4 great people from MI.attending. Also, I've been to at least 6.
Forums. I will so miss the wonderful people that I've met, who have worked
so very hard in advocating for a cure.
Like others have expressed it is too late for them and it certainly is for
me.It makes me all the more convinced that a cure for others is a must---the
young people with PD especially are being robbed of the future  they had
planned and dreamed. What a waste for our country!! It saddens me.Time does
indeed run out for some of us

Since I don't seem to have your e-mail address I'll use the List.Serve.
Thanks for the info on the Unity Walk. I'm still hoping to go.---walker and
all. If I do attend it probably will be the " Last Hurrah" I've never done
this before and  it will be only one day.
Is there a category for snails?

Hope to see you in New York.

Lorraine