In a message dated 4/9/2004 11:01:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
I really don't understand the question. Twins, triplets, etcetera, are
fertilized in the same manner as an individual. What is the difference?
***
I think it's different when you are talking about 'identical' multiples.
They all start from one fertilized egg and split into multiples after the egg has
been fertilized.  In the case of fraternal multiples, you are right -- one
sperm and one egg for each.

Carrie, daughter of Michael 68/45/44?
92352, parents
90703, Carrie