Today, looking for ideas to share this holiday weekend,  I  came across
three lines from an Earth Prayer:

                                   Hear me, that the people may once again
                                   Find the good road
                                   And the shielding tree
                                            Black Elk, Holy Man, Oglala
Sioux

In light of what is occurring in our lives and in our world today, we need
all the help we  can get.  May the RENEWAL that comes this time of year
touch and guide us, our military forces and our leaders.  May the good road
be found for all of us before it is too late.

Walk with rainbows.