good points, Wendy, and you have answered the questions, in my view, fairly
and logically.

It is true, SCNT or therapeutic cloning nvolves no sperm, a kind of an
"immaculate" conception  I know fear of cloning is strong with some,even tho all
legislation bans reproductive cloning.

Altho I don't think we need more people, as the ones here need help,  I see
nothng wrong with having a delayed identical twin.  But think the research to
cure disease is much more moral and pressing.

One email friend of a year ago said "they're (men) are mad cause we won't
need their sorry butts anymore".  She is married and just kidding, so don't
anybody get bent out of shape.  Lets have a little humor here while we wait and
wait to argue this out.
Ray