Yes, I do we have a few copies

Send address to [log in to unmask] and I will send you one

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tracy Frank
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 5:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Video

In a message dated 4/7/2004 11:02:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Several people asked for the name of a good Parkinson's video. I have one
that is called In Search of a Champion-The Young Onset Parkinson's Project.
It is really well done. It was produced by a group called Visual Logic.
Unfortunately the tape doesn't have any contact numbers on it.  Does anyone
know how to get more copies?

Scott in Stockton
http://www.aquariusproductions.com/healthcarevideos/disease/