> An assembled stem cell uses some of those same
> basic components to be assembled to a point where is it similar to an
> embryo.

??

The problem has been displaced a little since research using embryonic stem
cells is going on in some countries.
The big question will be if this research proves to be successful: Will the
countries which now oppose the use of embryonic SC allow patients to use this
technique or will people have to exile themselves to be treated? I seem to
remember reading that the Bush govt was going to forbid the use of those
embryonic SC for
research and/or for treatment
Maryse cg John 75,15