Well I am excited about attending the Parkinsons Unity Walk in NYC Central Park next Saturday.

The Weather Channel will have reports and interviews Friday night and Saturday from the Walk. Those that can't come can tune in for updates.

I am almost ready to leave, having already delivered my black cat "George" to my son's for him to play with the grandchildren. On the way there, "George" meowed the whole time. Telling him to shutup did no good. As I turned onto the gravel road leading to my son's house in the country, "George" quit meowing.

Moving included the litter and box and food on the back seat of the car.

Since "George" quit meowing I thought he recognized that we were almost there but glanced in the rear view mirror. I saw "George" in the empty litter box relieving himself....lol. At the same time I put on the brakes to pull into the son's driveway and "George" and the litterbox fell into the floor. When I stopped, "George" crawled into my lap with wet head....from his mishap.

It was so funny!

I will enjoy meeting all of you that can come to the Unity Walk. If you can't come but would like to help or just know more about the Walk, please click the link below.

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/pw2004.html

John Cottingham