Carrie,  I agree with your interpretation.  In any situation, there seems
to be a way to find a healing answer or a way to cause strife.  Thanks for
being a peacemaker.    -Geo.

Carrie Barrott <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
04/18/2004 11:26 AM
Please respond to
Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Creation vs. Evolution? Not Necessarily (was Re: stem cell
research/Fink/in etc)

In a message dated 4/17/2004 11:02:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,