My wife is very sensitive to many medications and many increase her PD
symptoms.

She has however been on low doses on Zoloft and it did not seem to increase
her PD symptoms.  It did however have some sexual side effects, delayed and
impaired ability to reach orgasm.  This is sometimes good for guys but not
so good for the gals.

Why don't you ask the doctor about Zoloft.  The main reason given for
Wellbutrin seems to be lower sexual side effects.  By the way the sexual
side effects are pretty immediate while the good effects of the drug take a
week or so to build up.  This is the case with many antidepressants.  It
could be that you could take Zoloft and have no PD effects and yet just skip
a dose the day you might be interested in an encounter with your mate.

I apologies in advance if anyone is offended by a minor sexual discussion.
Sex is a very important part of life but rarely discussed here even in the
most respectful and clinical terms.  Wonder why?  Might be a great break
from in-vitro, Darwin, abortion, life beginnings and life end discussions...
and perhaps something many could benefit from.  Many are older on here but
I'm sure there is still warmth in the hearth of snow covered cottages.

Frank cg. Teri 52/47/40 15024