Jeff,

Science is self-correcting, religion is seldom., except when the Pope changes
his mind or some prophet gets a revelation.

It is very important that students know that science and religion are not the
same thing.  I don't know much about science, but think anyone should be able
to get the same result performing the same test the same way.  Religion is
based on faith.

I have always thought that one good argument for evolution (not scientific,
of course) is that life does evolve from the simple to the complex, like from
cells to a being (our big stem cell argument)  -   Adam and  Eve had no
childhoods or bellybuttons - possible    - but kind of goofy like Eve coming from
Adam's rib.  I thought all fetuses were initially female.   Where  did Cain and
Abel's wives  come from?

Like Carrie suggests, what difference does it make?

We have almost the same genetic makeup as apes, who cares? and why?

Bush is babbling on the TV mow, time to quit.
Ray