Hi, Lee, and glad we agree.

I'm depressed because its hard enough fighting this disease AND our president
and his followers.  We have lost precious time that we don't have an
abundance of.  It would be good to at least have hope.  I wasn't bitter when I had
ovarian cancer at age 43 because all that could be done was done, but to be on
the brink of hope and then pushed back by ignorance is just unbearable.

Am going for another programming this Weds cause tremors are creeping back.

Ray