thanks RAY!:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Apr 20, 2004 12:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: pro-life

If Bush doesn't support research, is he 'pro-life'? Date published: 4/18/2004
I was listening to the news on the radio early last week, and I heard the
story of the White House Easter Egg Roll, which went on despite the bad weather.
One father said his 3-year-old son was there after going into remission from
leukemia due to stem-cell therapy.
Of course, what was left out of the story is that the current resident of the
White House and his fundamentalist and creationist friends of the 21st
century's version of the Flat Earth Society would ban such research and treatment,
and the boy would have died.
So much for being "pro-life."
Robert Roser
Stafford