Dear Bob,

This new was delivered by the american press about one to two years ago
and the State mentioned I am not sure if it was Kansas or Wisconsin(or
another one). I was very much surprised reading it because I am sure the
Supreme Court would not endorse it. However I do not know that in this
case could prevail the State Law (State schools).
Best,
Joao Carvalho