With this being brought up yet again, I will defend my statement, of
course. But I will not get into a tizzy about it.. I sent this as a
reply to someone else, too.

Today there are thousands of scientists who are creationists and who
repudiate any form of molecules-to-man evolution in their analysis and
use of scientific data. Creation scientists can now be found in
literally every discipline of science, and their numbers are increasing
rapidly. Evolutionists are finding it increasingly difficult to maintain
the fiction that evolution is "science" and creation science is
"religion". When news media personnel and others make such statements
today, they merely reveal their own liberal social philosophies—not
their awareness of scientific facts.