Lisa I was dx'd at 33 and am now 37. Mirapex was the first drug they tried,
caused me a lot of anxiety side effects but everyone reacts differently to
these agonists. Read the side effects for all thses drugs. Also tried REQUIP
& PERMAX but they made me very naseus. After a year of med trials SINEMET
and COMTAN did the job. Don’t let anyone scare you way from SINEMET as it
literallyy gave me my life back.

Tom Berdine

President

Young Onset Parkinson's Association (YOPA)

PO Box 50936

Albuquerque, NM 87181

Phone: 505-275-YOPA

Fax: 505-275-YOPA

Website: HYPERLINK "outbind://8/www.yopa.org"www.yopa.org & HYPERLINK
"outbind://8/www.youngparkinsons.com"www.youngparkinsons.com

*Tom was diagnosed in 2000 at the age of 33 while in the US Air Force. He
was medically retired. He is now 37 and is an active Parkinson's advocate.
He works full time for the Department of Energy as well as being a board
member of the Young Onset Parkinson's Association.

   _____