Paul - you asked for the Parkinson's Unity Walk ad link:
go to www.unitywalk.org for the splash page.  Click on "Ways to Give" or "2004 Walk" from the top menu bar.  You can "Search for a Team" or a specific "Walker."

This will be my 4th year - my first and every walk was/has been with PLWP (a great group).  This big difference this year is that my husband will be attending with me for the first time.  He's retired now and young enough to help me (US) fight this disease.

See you there!!  If you can't be there, search for me (Peggy Willocks) and I'll be glad to take your donation  - can you imagine if every reader contributed only $5 ???????

CYA there Gail - Murray - Ken, and others!

Peg