My husband is 47 and just diagnosed with Parkinson's.  The DR. recommends starting out on Mirapex for his tremor and for also delaying onset of more symptoms.  Does anyone have any experience with this med? Do you think this is the way to go? We are going to seek a second opinion also, but your input would be welcome.  We are really quite devasted with this, we have a 3 year old son, but plan to deal with it head on .  We also see that there are several clinical studies out there, would you recommend we go  there?
Thanks,

Lisa