Ray, How about spelling your first name phonetically for us.  I know that
would help me remember the correct spelling.  Thanks, Geo.

Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
04/24/2004 03:00 PM
Please respond to
Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: Good morning all

I should have changed my stupid name years ago, it has been a lifetime of
Rayiteen, Rayloon (my brother's appellation), Raylon, Raylyn, etc.  You
can see
why I go by Ray.  My schoolmates had no trouble with it, but teachers
always
did.  No problema.

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]