ray, my dear, a name is just that-a name. it is what someone is called.
i remember in grade school having a particular aversion to at girl named
cecila, she was dirty and ill-mannered and she'd pick her nose and put
in on my papers.<<<YUCK>>> i never wanted to meet another cecila as long
as i lived....until high school where i had the great privledge of
having Sister Cecila Anna as my homeroom teacher. she was as beautiful
as the day is long; charming and gracious; kind and perfect (i seriously
considered a vocation to the religious life because of her influence!).
she made me realize that it is not the name we are given but what we do
to either enhance the beauty or reflect the ugliness of that name in our
persona. my dad's name was ray blessington and my daughter's name is
allison ray. i dearly love that name in all of its' forms.
hilary, it was so great to hear that things are looking up for you. i am
very proud of your accomplishments and successes. it was worth writing
that last post just to hear from you again and to catch up on your life.
thanks!!
and now for my  opinion about apomorphine. now mind you, this is only my
opinion and i have heard others describe this drug as a lifesaver and
sing its' praises. my own experience with the needles and the good that
the drug actually aren't so glowing. once i overcame my aversion to
needles and got used to injecting myself up to 12 times a day, all the
newness and the placebo effect were gone. so while my experience only
lasted 4 weeks, i'd have to say that for me, the drug did not live up to
my expectations.

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       51/13
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm