Just to let everyone know that I have been covered up greatly lately, but am
working on new progress with ways to get the QC accomplishing more in people
contacts.  Some includes the new numbers below, which all can use anytime to
share, or help in developing ways to get closer to the cure in the shortest
amount of time...The Quest is still busy and will be posting to groups
before long but will be needing this time for organizing and anyone wanting
to get more involved is most welcome to call (or leave VM and I will call
back).  Much remains to get done, but more is getting done each day...I will
have a regular update out soon."   Callie Marie Judd  [log in to unmask]
(352)490-7052
(352)490-6716 fax
(352)490-6135 QC hotline