Hi Lee -

In no way did I mean to be interpreted as saying that apomorphine use wasn't a good thing.  It sounds like a life saver (and I don't mean the little round candy with a hole in the middle)!

My doctor is slowly removing selegeline (eldepryl) from my therapy (which I have taken for years) in an attempt to control dystonia - and it is working.  BUT, I am experiencing unpredictable, severe "off's" now (drooling, cannot walk, pain - the whole 9 yards)!  Apomorphine might be something I am interested in down the road.

BTW - where did that expression "the whole 9 yards" come from?  Is it tallking about 10-yard downs in football *(the American oval-shaped ball football with tackles, running backs, quarterbacks, etc.)

Peg
* This explanation was given to distinguish between what some countries
call "football" (soccer) and football "football."  lol