At 08:59 AM 5/21/2004 -0300, you wrote:

Hi Jane,

I'd like to clean up my  presentation and send in my paper -  what is the
word limit? (  I  did the "activity theory stuff)  so  there will be some
"pictures" and such.

cheers

kathryn

>Hi All,
>
>I received a couple of offers of articles from Inkshedders at Kamloops; I
>need those pieces soon as we have to get the Spring issue out.
>And was it Brock who took minutes at the AGM? I need those, too, please.
>
>And if you have been thinking about writing something for the newsletter,
>now's the time to do it! Submissions are always welcome.
>
>Jane Milton
>[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

>     its newsletter, and the annual conference, go to
>               http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/

"A Writer is someone for whom writing is more difficult than it is for
other people." Thomas Mann

Kathryn Alexander, Ph.D.,
Centre for Writing Intensive Learning (CWIL),
Simon Fraser University,
Burnaby, B.C.  V5A 1S6
Office:  AQ 6207
Tel: (604) 268 - 6799  Fax: (604) 268 - 6915
email: [log in to unmask]