Hello All,

I am the Coordinator of the Writing Centre at the University (College) of
the Cariboo in Kamloops and have initiated a project to produce our own
tutor training videos.  Before we move further on this project, I would
like to find out if anyone is aware of this type of resource being
available to purchase.  Up to the present, we have been using excerpts from
UCLA's The Tutor's Guide, produced in 1986, but we want a more
writing-centred focus and up-to-date look.

Thanks for your consideration,
Susan

Susan Bell
Coordinator