Thanks to Margaret, Jennifer, and Wendy for your information and
encouragement.  It sounds like these existing videos could be kind of
expensive for someone without a budget, but perhaps the true cost of
creation hasn't hit me yet.  So far, I've been using no-cost sources of help.

Susan

Susan Bell
Coordinator
The Writing Centre